Thursday, February 25, 2016

Feb 25 - God Reigns Supreme

  
Bible Verse: Revelation 19:6 New Living Translation (NLT) "Praise the Lord! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns."


Prayer: "Dear Lord,  God, You are more amazing than words can express.  How can You keep the planets in orbit?  How can You save a wicked soul like mine and turn me into something useful, a vessel to be used by You?  You are truly holy and worthy of all my praise.  I worship You, today, Lord God, and bow humbly before You in pure adoration.  You leave me speechless in awe and wonder.  You are the King of kings!  Please accept my offering of praise, oh Lord. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Michael W. Smith "Agnus Dei"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!