Sunday, January 31, 2016

Jan 31 - Walking With Jesus

  

Bible Verse: Colossians 2:6-7 New King James Version (NKJV) "As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Sometimes in my life it has seemed as if You were very far away -- so far away, in fact, that it felt as if You weren't there at all.  It was during those times that Your Holy Spirit reminded me that YOU NEVER LEAVE ME, so if it was feeling like You were far away, it must have meant that I was the one that had moved.  What a revelation! If I want to feel You near me, it means that I need to walk closely in step with You.  Forgive me, Lord, for those times when I stray away from You. Hold my hand today and keep me close to Your side. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: ARTIST "Just a Closer Walk With Thee"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!