Sunday, January 24, 2016

Jan 24 - With God, All Things Are Possible!

  

Bible Verse: Matthew 17:20 New Living Translation (NLT) " 'You don’t have enough faith,' Jesus told them. 'I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.' "

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Many times when I'm in the middle of a trial, it's hard to see Your hand in what's going on. Give me more faith, I pray, and help me to believe that no matter what happens, I can make it through in Your strength and by the power of Your name.  Thank You Jesus, for giving me the assurance of Your presence here with me. In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: James Fortune and FIYA "I Believe"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!