Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Jan 19 - Paid in Full

  

Bible Verse: Isaiah 53:5 New Living Translation (NLT) "He was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed."

Prayer: "Dear Jesus, There is nothing I could ever do to save myself.  My sins are many and I am not able to do the right thing on my own. No matter how hard I try, I still make mistakes and disappoint You.  Thank You for shedding Your blood on the cross to pay the debt for my sins. Thanks to You, my "bill" before the Heavenly Father reads "Paid in Full!" I worship You, Jesus, for being my Savior and for Your sacrifice that completely washes away ALL of my sins. In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Fernando Ortega "Jesus Paid It All"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

1 comment:

  1. Hey can I use this photo in this blog? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!