Saturday, January 30, 2016

Jan 30 - The Greatest Love of All

  

Bible Verse: John 15:13 New Living Translation (NLT) "There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends."
 
Prayer: "Dear Jesus,  I could never thank You enough for what You have done for me.  Your sacrifice on the cross wiped away my sins forever, but that was just the beginning.  Your presence in my life has made such a difference in the way I look at things -- the way I deal with problems, the way I view other people, and the way I approach life in general.  You have brought me through some dark valleys, but You have also rejoiced with me in some great victories.  I thank You and I praise You for Your unfailing love. Truly, there is no greater love than Yours. In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Smokie Norful "No Greater Love"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!