Saturday, January 16, 2016

Jan 16 - Holy Is the Lord God Almighty!

  

Bible Verse: Psalm 99:5 New Living Translation (NLT) "Exalt the Lord our God! Bow low before His feet, for He is holy!"

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Today I bring nothing to You but my worship, for You are holy and worthy of my praise.  You are the only true God, the Almighty One, Creator of Heaven and earth.  Receive my offering of worship, I pray.  In Jesus' precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Chris Tomlin "Holy Is the Lord"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!