Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Jan 12 - Holy Spirit, Rain Down on Me!

  
Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 2:12 New Living Translation (NLT) "And we have received God’s Spirit, so we can know the wonderful things God has freely given us."

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly FatherThank You so much for sending Your Holy Spirit to help me, to comfort me, and to guide me.  May I always keep my heart in tune with Your will so that Your Spirit can be at work and alive in my life.  Let Your Spirit rain down and saturate the soil of my soul to the point that I ooze out Your love in my life.  In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Unknown Artist "Holy Spirit Rain Down"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!