Thursday, January 7, 2016

Jan 7 - God Cares About the "Little Things"


Bible Verse: Matthew 10:29, 31 New Living Translation (NLT) "Not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it.  So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Sometimes I feel so small that I wonder if You even notice me at all among the billions of people on this planet, but You said that You notice when even ONE sparrow dies, and that I am much more valuable to You than a whole FLOCK of sparrows.  That gives me such encouragement to know that You DO watch over me and that You DO care about even the "little things" in my life.  Thank You, Jesus, for taking such good care of me!  In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: CeCe Winans "His Eye Is on the Sparrow"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!