Thursday, January 28, 2016

Jan 28 - Life's Ups and Downs


Bible Verse: Hebrews 13:5 New Living Translation (NLT) "Be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, 'I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.' "

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  It's so easy to trust in You when things are going great.  In fact, sometimes when life seems easy, I tend to almost forget about You.  Oh, but when life gets tough, I'm sure quick to blame You for my misery. Lord, help me to trust You on the mountaintops of life and the valleys as well, knowing that no matter where life leads me, I am never alone, for You are always with me. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Lynda Randle "God on the Mountain"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)

If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!