Sunday, January 10, 2016

Jan 10 - Are You There, God?

  

Bible Verse: Psalm 73:24 New Living Translation (NLT) "You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, There are days when I lose my way, when I lose faith in almost everything that I believe in. Sometimes it feels like I am just wandering blindly through an infinite maze. Even though in my head I know that You are God and that You are still in control, sometimes my heart has doubts and I long for a physical sign like You gave people in the Bible -- or even hearing You speak to me out loud would be SO helpful.  Many times, I just don't know for sure what Your will is in a given situation -- and the Bible doesn't talk about everything specifically.  It is during these times that I have to trust Your Spirit to lead me in the right direction and show me which way to go.  Thank You for being my Guide and for never leaving my side! In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Third Day "Revelation"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!