Friday, January 22, 2016

Jan 22 - The Heartbeat of Our Mission

  

Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 11:22 New Living Translation (NLT) "Show love to the Lord your God by walking in His ways and holding tightly to Him."

Mark 16:15 New Living Translation (NLT) "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone." 

Prayer: "Dear Lord, help me to love you with all my heart, soul, body, and mind -- and may that love then extend outward into my neighborhood, my town, my state, my country, and even perhaps across the world. I want to serve You, Lord, but not so that I can somehow pat myself on the back and say, "look how good I am."  No, I want to serve You out of the love that You have placed in my heart -- help me to treat others with the same compassion that You have shown me. Here I am, Lord. I am willing. Use me, I pray. In Jesus' precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Steve Green "The Mission"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!