Friday, January 15, 2016

Jan 15 - Jesus Leads Me All the Way

  

Bible Verse: Psalm 25:5 New Living Translation (NLT) "Lead me by Your truth and teach me, for You are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in You."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Thank You for being my Savior and for leading me through every moment of every day. In good times and in tough times, You've always been there with me.  When I didn't know what to do, Your Holy Spirit has given me guidance when I needed it the most.  Thank You, Lord, for Your constant presence in my life. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Haven Quartet "All the Way My Savior Leads Me"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!