Thursday, January 14, 2016

Jan 14 - Your Love is a Song

  

Bible Verse: Psalm 42:8 New Living Translation (NLT) "But each day the Lord pours His unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing His songs, praying to God who gives me life."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Your love fills my soul and it's like a symphony, with every instrument in the universe sounding out Your praise.  You love me so much that You were willing to send Your only Son to die in my place, freeing me from sin forever.  I could sing of Your love for all of eternity. Your love and compassion are beyond measure. I have no words to describe the way that You love me.  All I can say is that Your love is like the most beautiful song ever composed playing softly throughout time and space, filling my soul with joy and peace. Thank You, Lord, for loving me! In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Switchfoot "Your Love is a Song"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!