Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Jan 27 - One Day at a Time, Sweet Jesus!

  

Bible Verse: Matthew 6:34 New Living Translation (NLT) "So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today."

Prayer: "Dear Jesus, In the hustle and bustle of life, with all of the stressful decisions that I have to make, it's easy for me to become preoccupied with worry.  Remind me that with Your hand in mine, I can tackle ANYTHING, so long as I take things one day at a time.  Walk with me today, Lord, and show me how to trust You daily to be my "Enough." In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Lynda Randle "One Day at a Time"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!