Monday, January 18, 2016

Jan 18 - I Dare You to Move!

  

Bible Verse: Hebrews 10:24 New Living Translation (NLT) "Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works."

Prayer: "Dear JesusIt is wonderful that You have saved me, but it would be really sad if I just kept the joy of Your salvation to myself.  Sometimes I think that because I mess up I am not worthy to tell others about You, but really, that's just a lame excuse.  I need to get up off of my behind and MOVE to tell others about You, but even more than telling, I need to show Your love by the way that I live and the way that I serve. Work in my life, Lord, and help me to motivate other believers to actively and lovingly serve You, whether in their own backyards or across the globe. In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Switchfoot "Dare You to Move"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!