Thursday, January 21, 2016

Jan 21 - Mold Me and Shape Me, Lord

  

Bible Verse: Isaiah 64:8 New Living Translation (NLT) "O Lord, You are our Father. We are the clay, and You are the Potter. We all are formed by Your hand."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I want You be in complete control of my life. Mold me and shape me however You please.  Help me not to complain when circumstances don't go the way that I think they should. Perhaps those "surprises" are Your hands at work forming me into what You want me to be.  I am all Yours, Lord. Do whatever You want with me. I surrender all that I am to You.  In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Jim Reeves "Have Thine Own Way, Lord"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!