Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Jan 26 - Leaving a Legacy

  

Bible Verse: Psalm 127:3 New Living Translation (NLT) "Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him."

Prayer: "Dear JesusThere are so many reasons to life a life of faith, but one of the more important ones is that I know that my children and others around me are looking to me to be an example of what being a Christian means.  Guide my steps, Lord, and help me to makes choices that will honor You so that the footsteps that I leave behind will lead them straight to You. In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Steve Green "Find Us Faithful"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!