Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Dec 1 - Come, Now Is the Time to Worship!

  
Bible Verse: Philippians 2:9-11 New Living Translation (NLT) "Therefore, God elevated Him to the place of highest honor and gave Him the name above all other names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, We all worship You in different ways. For some, it means raising their hands; for others, it means bowing silently in prayer; for others, it means raising their voices in song. I come before You today, Lord, and ask that You accept my offering of worship to You -- whether in prayer, song, or the way I live my life. May everything that I do bring glory and honor to You.  I worship You, Lord, with my whole heart! In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Phillips, Craig, & Dean "Come, Now Is the Time to Worship"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!