Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Dec 9 - One Day With Jesus Is Better Than a Thousand Without Him!

  
Bible Verse: Psalm 84:10 New Living Translation (NLT) "A single day in your courts is better than a thousand anywhere else! I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God than live the good life in the homes of the wicked."

Prayer: "Dear Jesus, Whenever I get to feeling lonely and wonder why some people seem to have so many things and so many friends, remind me that YOU ARE ENOUGH! You are more than just a friend, You are my Lord and Savior!  No one else could ever possibly BEGIN to take Your place in my life. Some who don't know You may have fame, fortune, and popularity -- and there's nothing wrong with those things in and of themselves, but if they don't have You in their hearts, all of those things are worthless. I would rather have You than all the "stuff" in the world! One day with You is better than a thousand days without You. In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Matt Redman "Better is One Day"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!