Thursday, December 31, 2015

Dec 31 - Shine the Light of Jesus to the Whole World!

  


Bible Verse: Mark 16:15 New Living Translation (NLT) "And then he told them, 'Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.' "

Prayer: "Dear Lord, As I look back on the past year, I see so many marvelous -- even miraculous -- things that You have done in my life and in the world around me.  Even though things on this earth may seem dark sometimes, You are still the Light of the World.  When circumstances seem completely chaotic, remind me that You still in control.  As my grandma used to say, "You ain't seen nothin' yet!"  I do believe that this is true.  We may well be nearing the end of all time, or this earth may go on to exist for a few thousand more years, but irregardless, my job as a Christian is to proclaim the Good News of the Gospel to everyone around me.  Help me to take up my cross, follow You, and be a light in MY corner of the world.  May my small light spread into the darkness around me so that others will look to You for their salvation!  In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Casting Crowns "Until the Whole World Hears"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!