Monday, December 14, 2015

Dec 14 - One Little Town

  
Bible Verse:  Micah 5:2 New Living Translation (NLT) "But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, are only a small village among all the people of Judah. Yet a ruler of Israel, whose origins are in the distant past, will come from you on my behalf."

Prayer: "Dear Jesus,  The fact that You chose to come to a little out-of-the-way town speaks volumes to me.  It tells me that You care about details.  It tells me that You are interested in even the smallest things. And, because this is so, I know that You are interested in even the smallest details of my life.  You care when I am hurting. You care when I rejoice.  I know that no matter what is going on in my life, that You will be right there to walk through it with me. Thank You, Jesus! In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Unknown Artist "O Little Town of Bethlehem"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!