Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dec 15 - One Crazy Season

  

Bible Verse: Psalm 46:10 New Living Translation (NLT) “Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.”

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father,  In the hustle and bustle of this season, help me to remember that it's not about the presents, it's not about the decorations, and it's not about the food or preparations.  Christmas is about the REAL gift, the gift of Your Son Jesus Christ, who You sent to this world to save mankind.  Thank You, Lord, for this unimaginable gift!  In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Amy Grant "I Need a Silent Night"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!