Monday, December 21, 2015

Dec 21 - Breath of Heaven

  
Bible Verse: Luke 2:19 New King James Version (NKJV) "But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart."


Prayer: "Dear Lord,  I cannot even begin to imagine what Mary must have felt like or what thoughts might have been running through her mind. I'm sure she was scared to death - - I would have been!  And yet, she was willing to go through with this, even though all she knew was that an Angel had told her it was a part of God's plan.  Lord, Make me like Mary! Give me that kind of faith and willingness to serve You.  Make me a vessel that You can fill to be poured out on those nearby.  In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: Amy Grant "Breath of Heaven" aka "Mary's Song"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!