Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Dec 8 - Take My Hand, Precious Lord

  
Bible Verse: Psalm 23:4 New Living Translation (NLT) "Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me."


Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Today is one of "those days" when I especially need You to walk closely beside me.  My strength is gone and I cannot continue on my own. I need Your guiding hand to lead me through this and bring me out to the other side.  You have done this so many times in the past, and I thank You and praise You for Your eternal compassion towards me.  Hold me closely, Lord, and guide me today and every day. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Elvis Presley "Take My Hand, Precious Lord"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!