Saturday, December 5, 2015

Dec 5 - He Is Exalted!


Bible Verse: Psalm 57:5 New Living Translation (NLT) "Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens! May Your glory shine over all the earth."

Prayer: "Dear Jesus,  So many times I come to You with request after request, but today I simply bow humbly before You and offer You my praise and thanksgiving.  I don't ask anything of You except that You accept my offering of worship. In Your precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Hosanna Music "He Is Exalted"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!