Sunday, December 27, 2015

Dec 27 - My New Life Starts Today!

  

Bible Verse: Psalm 51:10 King James Version (KJV) "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Today I want to start fresh.  Life sometimes gets so messy and complicated.  The drama . . . oh, the drama! And let's not forget the politics! Lord, help me to distance myself from all of that junk and instead focus on You and Your holiness.  Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me.  Give me an attitude adjustment. Help me to see things as You would see them and treat others as You would.  Remind me that every morning is a chance for a fresh start! Thank You, Jesus, for giving me the reassurance that with Your help I can rise above the garbage around me and keep a positive outlook on life!  In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Don Moen "Create in Me a Clean Heart"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!