Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dec 29 - Jesus Is All I Need!

  
Bible Verse: Philippians 4:19 King James Version (KJV) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Prayer: "Dear Jesus,  Whenever I start to worry about paying the bills, being popular enough, or being smart enough, remind me that all I really need is You -- and that You will take care of everything else that I need! You are worth far more than all the riches or fame in the whole world!  Thank You, Jesus, for being my "everything." In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Newsong "Rescue"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!