Thursday, December 3, 2015

Dec 3 - Thank You, Lord!

  

Bible Verse: Psalm 30:12 New King James Version (NKJV) "O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever."

Prayer: "Dear Jesus, Even though it's not Thanksgiving, it doesn't have to be a special holiday for me to be thankful to You for all the things You have done and continue to do for me.  I could spend all day every day thanking You, and it would never be enough.  Lord, help me always to have a humble heart filled with gratitude for all that You are and all that You have done.  I love You, Lord! AMEN."

Song: Maranatha Singers "Give Thanks"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!