Monday, March 28, 2016

At the Cross Where Love Ran Red

Verse: Romans 5:8 "But God showed His great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners." New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear God, I bow down at Your cross today in total awe of who You are and what You have done for me. I owe everything I am to You. You made it possible for me to be right with You in a way that I NEVER could have done on my own, for I am not worthy. My sin would have kept me forever separate from You. But thanks to Your loving sacrifice on the cross, I can now approach You as Your friend and truly, Your child. Thank You, Jesus, for all that You did at the cross. Amen."

Song: Chris Tomlin "At the Cross (Love Ran Red)"
https://youtu.be/Zev5tHjCB_s
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the YouTube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!