Sunday, March 20, 2016

Even If You Don't


Bible Verse: 
 
Daniel 3:16-18 "Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego replied, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you. If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God whom we serve is able to save us. He will rescue us from your power, Your Majesty. But even if He doesn’t, we want to make it clear to you, Your Majesty, that we will never serve your gods or worship the gold statue you have set up.” " New Living Translation (NLT) 

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Help me to be like those faithful men of old who said that even if You didn't save them, they would still remain faithful to You no matter what. There are so many times when I know that You have the power to to something and I wonder why it seems as if You don't act. Maybe You do and I just don't know about it, or maybe You choose to move in a different way. Maybe You say 'no' or 'wait awhile.' I don't know. But whatever the case, give me the faith to trust in You -- to trust that You know what is best, even if I can't see what You are doing. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."
 
Song: MercyMe "Even If" 

  https://youtu.be/0nyG29JJoGk

(Mobile users can click on the link above 
to see the Youtube video of the song.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!