Monday, March 21, 2016

The Wonder of it All

 


Psalm 36:6 "Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the ocean depths. You care for people and animals alike, O Lord." New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, I praise You and thank You for all of nature and for the beauty You have placed all around me to remind me of Your great love for me. Every day, I see in the small and large things, whether the animals or the plants -- even the lakes and forests -- I see in all these things Your great power and love. Thank You for leaving these reminders for me of Your presence in creation and Your love for all creatures big and small. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

Song: Congregational Singing "The Wonder of It All"

https://youtu.be/2GPWlk2Ztig

(Mobile users can click on the link above 
to see the Youtube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!