Saturday, March 26, 2016

God Only Knows


Bible Verse: Hebrews 4:15 "This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin." New Living Translation (NLT) 

Prayer: "Dear Lord, There are times when I think that You could not possibly understand what I'm going through -- the pain, the loneliness, the anxiety, the depression, the guilt, and the shame. But then I'm reminded of how the Bible says that You faced all of the same things that we do, so I know that YOU KNOW. You get it! Thank You for being the kind of God who cares about my everyday life, from the big things to the small things -- for being there for me no matter what. In Jesus' precious name I pray, Amen."

Song: For King & Country "God Only Knows"
https://youtu.be/fhS83a5Ky84
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the YouTube video of the song.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!