Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Mar 9 - You Are My Anchor


Bible Verse: "This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls." Hebrews 6:19 NLT

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, It's so easy for me to lose faith and to lose hope. What would I do without You?  Please steady me now, Lord, and when I get tired of being tired, give me the strength to carry on.   You never get upset when I have to rest -- in fact, You are the One that I rest IN.  You've never let me down for good.  Sure, there have been disappointments, but in the end You've come through for me.  Don't let go of me now! In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Skillet "Anchor"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!