Sunday, March 13, 2016

Mar 13 - Fight On


Bible Verse: 


1 Timothy 6:12 New Living Translation (NLT) "Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have declared so well before many witnesses."

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father,  When I feel defeated and knocked down, lift me up and give me the strength to get up again and fight on.  Give me Your power to fight against the oppression that abounds in this world and remind me that You have already won the victory.  I may fall down, but by Your Spirit, I can get up again and continue to battle through this life. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: For King and Country "Fight On, Fighter"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!