Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Maybe We Don't Have to Have It All Together


Bible Verse: 
Psalm 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds." New Living Translation (NLT) 

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, So many times I feel as if I really don't have my life together.  Who am I to possibly give anyone else advice or counsel when I am just as broken and fallen as they are?  But then you remind me that each one of us can be an encouragement to another, regardless of what state we're in, so long as we are surrendered to Your Holy Spirit.  Please refocus my heart, Lord, and help me not to lose faith when I see the world around me going down the drain so quickly.  Remain first and foremost in my life and keep me walking close to you. In Jesus' name, Amen." 

Song: Mike Donehay "All Together"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view the most recent devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!