Monday, March 14, 2016

Mar 14 - A Mighty Fortress


Bible Verse: 

Psalm 18:2 New Living Translation (NLT) "The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my saviormy God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father,  When I feel afraid, remind me that Your arms of protections are always around me and around those I love.  I claim Your promise to be my Fortress, my Strong Tower, in the face of what might otherwise seem overwhelming circumstances. Shelter me, Lord, and hold me in Your everlasting Strong Arms. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Congregational Singing "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!