Friday, March 18, 2016

Brighter Days Are Coming!

Bible Verse:

Matthew 14:27

"But Jesus spoke to them at once. “Don’t be afraid,” he said. “Take courage. I am here!” " New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Even when life wears me down and the darkness seems to surround me, please remind me that You are here with me and that brighter days are just around the corner. I know that You are with me wherever I go, and that even when this godless world brings me down, I can still have hope in You. Remind me that what I see around me is just a small piece of the grander picture that You have planned for humanity -- that You have unlimited resources to help me. Strengthen me, Lord. Encourage me. Give me brighter days. In Jesus' precious name, Amen."

Song: Blessing Offor "Brighter Days"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!