Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Mar 15 - We Won't Be Shaken


Bible Verse: 

Psalm 16:8 New Living Translation (NLT) "I know the Lord is always with meI will not be shaken, for He is right beside me."
 
Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father,  Set my mind on you, Lord, and keep me in Your ways.  No matter what comes my way, keep me strong in the Faith and remind me that You are still in control regardless of what happens.  Help me to trust in You and never be shaken. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Building 429 "We Won't Be Shaken"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!