Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Mar 8 - Does Jesus Care?

  


Bible Verse: "No, don’t be afraid. I will continue to take care of you and your children." Genesis 50:21 NLT

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, As the worries and cares of another day press in, it's so easy to lose hope and lose faith. Please guard my heart of doubting and wrap Your loving arms around me and around all those that I hold dear.  Keep us ever in Your care. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Jordainaires "Does Jesus Care?"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!