Thursday, March 10, 2016

Mar 10 - We Have an Anchor


Bible Verse: 

Psalm 119:61 New Living Translation (NLT) "Evil people try to drag me into sin, but I am firmly anchored to your instructions." 

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, The media tells me all sorts of things that, at face value, make me worry about so many things that are beyond my control.  But if I keep myself grounded in Your unfailing love, I know that You will keep me solidly anchored in Your love. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Congregational Singing "We Have an Anchor"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!