Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Mar 2 - Holy is the Lord

  
Bible Verse: Psalm 30:4 New Living Translation (NLT) "Sing to the Lord, all you Godly ones! Praise His holy name!"


Prayer: "Dear Lord, Mere words alone cannot express my awe in Your presence.  Your greatness is beyond my comprehension.  All I can do is raise my hands in praise to You, worshiping Your holiness.  Please accept my offering of praise!  In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Chris Tomlin "Holy is the Lord God Almighty"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!