Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I'll Show You the Cross

 

.


Bible Verse: Galatians 6:14 "As for me, may I never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ." New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Help me to come to the cross with my burdens and remember that no matter how much I may think I have suffered, that You suffered more. And when others are hurting, help me to be able to reflect the kind of love that You would -- compassion and empathy, not just sympathy. Help me to lead them to Your cross with a kindness that only You could give. Thank You for Your grace and mercy. Give me the faith I need to keep on trusting in You, I pray. In Jesus' name, Amen."

Song: Matty Mullins "Show You the Cross"

https://youtu.be/10W4tgVdJ3M

(Mobile users can click on the link above 
to see the YouTube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!