Saturday, March 19, 2016

Fill My Cup, Lord

Bible Verse:

John 4:10 "Jesus replied, “If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water.” " New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Lord, please come fill my heart with Your love and help me to be more like You. These days my heart is heavy and I don't always know what the right thing is to do, but You know my heart and my soul. Show me the way, Lord. Fill my cup, Lord. I lift it up to You. I'm thirsty for Your presence in my life.  Fill up the emptiness in my soul in the way that only You can. In Jesus' name, Amen."

Song: Congregational Singing "Fill My Cup, Lord"

https://youtu.be/pl8R_k3X46M

(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!