Friday, March 11, 2016

Mar 11 - Come to the Table


Bible Verse: 

Matthew 11:28 New Living Translation (NLT) Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, I am exhausted. There are days when the only thing that gets me through is sheer will power.  Today, I'm running low on that as well.  But You have promised to give me true REST in You, so I call upon Your Name and ask You to give me the strength to carry on through this day.  I trust that, although I am undeserving, You have made me worthy through Your sacrifice on the Cross for me.  So I come to the table today, Lord, and ask that You meet me there. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Sidewalk Prophets "Come to the Table"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!