Friday, March 4, 2016

Mar 4 - It's All About Jesus!

  
Bible Verse: Psalm 89:15 New Living Translation (NLT) "Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence, Lord."


Prayer: "Dear Lord, Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in the music and the drama of church that I forget what it's all about -- it's all about YOU! True worship is humbling myself at the foot of Your cross, realizing that I have nothing to bring but my broken self, and accepting Your grace to cover my sins. My praise is simply my way of saying "thank You" for all that You have done and continue to do for me. Help me, Lord Jesus, to simplify my approach to worshiping You -- to not let politics or drama get in the way of glorifying Your name.  May I always be willing to be used of You in whatever capacity I am able.  In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Matt Redman "The Heart of Worship"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!