Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Let the Truth Be Told

 

Bible Verse: Psalm 90:8 "You spread out our sins before you -- our secret sins -- and you see them all." New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I know that you see the innermost parts of my heart and soul. You see even the secret sins that I try to hide. The thing is, truth be told, I only show the smiles to others and keep saying 'I'm fine' to others when really, on the inside, I'm not fine. Inside, sometimes, I feel broken and useless. I'm thankful that you not only see my sins, but you see my sadness. You fill up the broken places in my heart with Your Spirit, wiht Your eternal love, and with Your grace in a way that only You can. Comfort me, Father. Calm me. Restore me. Renew me. Even in my hidden places that nobody else can see, because if the truth were told, those places really need Your help! In Jesus' name, Amen."

Song: Matthew West "Truth Be Told"
https://youtu.be/k0Sqb95vsIM
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the YouTube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!