Friday, November 13, 2015

Nov 13 - Jesus Filled My Heart With Love


Bible Verse:  1 Timothy 1:14 New Living Translation (NLT) "Oh, how generous and gracious our Lord was! He filled me with the faith and love that come from Christ Jesus."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, For so long I searched for fulfillment. I wasted countless hours, days, months, and even years on things that didn't bring me any peace.  Instead, they brought me shame, guilt, debt, and dishonor.  But since I've surrendered my life to You, You have filled my heart with such love and peace. My life is far from perfect -- I still have problems. That will never change, but thanks to Your presence in my heart, my life has meaning and purpose now. I'm not simply surviving anymore, but thanks to You, I am THRIVING and living a joyful life committed to serving You and others.  Help me not to keep Your love to myself, but to share it with everyone around me.  Thank You Jesus for loving me! In Your precious name, AMEN."

Song: Avalon "Come and Fill My Heart"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!