Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Nov 25 - Lord, Change My Heart

  


Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 30:6 New Living Translation (NLT) "The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love Him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!"

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I dedicate myself to You today. Take my life into Your hands, mold me and shape me into what You would have me be.  I give You permission to enter every corner of my heart and change anything that needs to be changed. I truly want You to be the Lord of my life, the Captain of my ship.  I want YOU to be in charge; because truthfully, Lord, when I try to run things on my own, I usually make quite a mess.  So please, Lord, continue to work in my life.  I realize that I am a work in progress and that I won't reach perfection until I get to heaven, but that doesn't mean I can't be working on improvement now.  You're the Boss, Lord.  I give You complete control.  Do what You will with me, for I am totally Yours. In Jesus' precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Unknown Artist "Change My Heart, O God"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!