Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Nov 18 - I Surrender All

  
Bible Verse: Romans 6:19 Good News Translation (GNT) "At one time you surrendered yourselves entirely as slaves to impurity and wickedness for wicked purposes. In the same way you must now surrender yourselves entirely as slaves of righteousness for holy purposes."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, In the past, I was often so self-serving.  All I cared about for awhile was finding some type of pleasure for myself.  But now that I have given my heart to You, I want You to take total control of my ever part of me -- my thoughts, my words, and my actions!  I surrender everything I am and everything I ever will be to You. AMEN."

Song: Vineyard Music "I Surrender All"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)

If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!