Saturday, November 21, 2015

Nov 21 - A Mighty Savior

  


Bible Verse: Zephaniah 3:17 New Living Translation (NLT) "For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty Savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears."   
 
Prayer: "Dear Lord, Thank You for being my place of refuge -- a solid rock that I can run to when I don't know where else to turn. You are truly a mighty God, and I thank You and I praise You for saving me. You have saved me not only from my sins, but also from so many daily problems and even huge obstacles that I never thought that I would be able to overcome. Thank You, Lord, for being my mighty Savior!  In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Laura Story "Mighty to Save"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)



If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!